Dawn Smilek, MD, PhD
- CALIBRATE: A Phase 2 Randomized Trial of Rituximab Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Belimumab for the Treatment of Lupus Nephritis.
- Publisher Correction: The immune cell landscape in kidneys of patients with lupus nephritis.
- The immune cell landscape in kidneys of patients with lupus nephritis.
- Abatacept Targets T Follicular Helper and Regulatory T Cells, Disrupting Molecular Pathways That Regulate Their Proliferation and Maintenance.
- Correlation of hypogammaglobulinaemia with proteinuria, and the relationship between hypogammaglobulinaemia and infection in active lupus nephritis.
- ACCLAIM: A randomized trial of abatacept (CTLA4-Ig) for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Predictors of long-term renal outcome in lupus nephritis trials: lessons learned from the Euro-Lupus Nephritis cohort.
- Solving the puzzle of autoimmunity: critical questions.
- Restoring the balance: immunotherapeutic combinations for autoimmune disease.