Jonathan Graf, MD
M.D., 1997 - School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
Residency, - School of Medicine - Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Reweighting to address nonparticipation and missing data bias in a longitudinal electronic health record study.
- Structural Changes over a Short Period Are Associated with Functional Assessments in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Vasculitis and peripheral neuropathy.
- Smoking Is Associated with Higher Disease Activity in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Longitudinal Study Controlling for Time-varying Covariates.
- Hypomethylation of CYP2E1 and DUSP22 Promoters Associated With Disease Activity and Erosive Disease Among Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients.
- A 56-Year-Old Man With Visual Changes and Arthralgias.
- Central Nervous System Disease in Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies-Associated Vasculitis.
- Central Nervous System Manifestations of Antiphospholipid Syndrome.
- Assessment of 3-month changes in bone microstructure under anti-TNFa therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis using high-resolution peripheral quantitative computed tomography (HR-pQCT).
- Evaluating radiocarpal cartilage matrix changes 3-months after anti-TNF treatment for rheumatoid arthritis using MR T1? imaging.
- High-temporospatial-resolution dynamic contrast-enhanced (DCE) wrist MRI with variable-density pseudo-random circular Cartesian undersampling (CIRCUS) acquisition: evaluation of perfusion in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Efficiency Gains for Rheumatology Consultation Using a Novel Electronic Referral System in a Safety-Net Health Setting.
- Depletion of B-cells with rituximab improves endothelial function and reduces inflammation among individuals with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pauci-immune glomerulonephritis in individuals with disease associated with levamisole-adulterated cocaine: a series of 4 cases.
- Methotrexate and a spleen tyrosine kinase inhibitor cooperate to inhibit responses to peripheral blood B cells in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Neutrophilic urticaria with systemic inflammation: a case series.
- Extraarticular manifestations of rheumatoid arthritis in a multiethnic cohort of predominantly Hispanic and Asian patients.
- Poor knowledge of methotrexate associated with older age and limited English-language proficiency in a diverse rheumatoid arthritis cohort.
- Rheumatic manifestations of cocaine use.
- A functional variant in FCRL3 is associated with higher Fc receptor-like 3 expression on T cell subsets and rheumatoid arthritis disease activity.
- DEPLETION OF B-CELLS WITH RITUXIMAB IMPROVES ENDOTHELIAL FUNCTION AND REDUCES INFLAMMATION AMONG INDIVIDUALS WITH RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.
- Purpura, cutaneous necrosis, and antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies associated with levamisole-adulterated cocaine.
- Detection of levamisole exposure in cocaine users by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
- Levels of plasma fibrinogen are elevated in well-controlled rheumatoid arthritis.
- Analgesic use in the elderly: the "pain" and simple truth: comment on "The comparative safety of analgesics in older adults with arthritis".
- Patient-physician discordance in assessments of global disease severity in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Levels of C-reactive protein associated with high and very high cardiovascular risk are prevalent in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.