Cristina Lanata, MD
- Author Correction: Multiplexed droplet single-cell RNA-sequencing using natural genetic variation.
- Major Depression and Adverse Patient-Reported Outcomes in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Results from the California Lupus Epidemiology Study.
- The impact of limited health literacy on patient-reported outcomes in systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Quality of Care for the Screening, Diagnosis, and Management of Lupus Nephritis Across Multiple Healthcare Settings.
- Relationships Between Adverse Childhood Experiences and Health Status in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Author Correction: A phenotypic and genomics approach in a multi-ethnic cohort to subtype systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Psychometric evaluation of the NIH Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS® ) in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) cohort.
- A phenotypic and genomics approach in a multi-ethnic cohort to subtype systemic lupus erythematosus.
- DNA methylation 101: what is important to know about DNA methylation and its role in SLE risk and disease heterogeneity.
- Genetic contributions to lupus nephritis in a multi-ethnic cohort of systemic lupus erythematous patients.
- Multiplexed droplet single-cell RNA-sequencing using natural genetic variation.
- Central Nervous System Manifestations of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Combination therapy of mycophenolate mofetil and tacrolimus in lupus nephritis.