Gabriela Fragiadakis, PhD
- Landscape of coordinated immune responses to H1N1 challenge in humans.
- Long-term dietary intervention reveals resilience of the gut microbiota despite changes in diet and weight.
- FLOW-MAP: a graph-based, force-directed layout algorithm for trajectory mapping in single-cell time course datasets.
- Sex Differences in the Blood Transcriptome Identify Robust Changes in Immune Cell Proportions with Aging and Influenza Infection.
- Pursuing Human-Relevant Gut Microbiota-Immune Interactions.
- GateFinder: projection-based gating strategy optimization for flow and mass cytometry.
- Gut microbiome transition across a lifestyle gradient in Himalaya.
- Links between environment, diet, and the hunter-gatherer microbiome.
- Multicenter Systems Analysis of Human Blood Reveals Immature Neutrophils in Males and During Pregnancy.
- Expression of specific inflammasome gene modules stratifies older individuals into two extreme clinical and immunological states.
- Mapping the Fetomaternal Peripheral Immune System at Term Pregnancy.
- Biosynthesis and Regulation of Sulfomenaquinone, a Metabolite Associated with Virulence in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- In Reply.
- Patient-specific Immune States before Surgery Are Strong Correlates of Surgical Recovery.
- The effect of microbial colonization on the host proteome varies by gastrointestinal location.
- Implementing Mass Cytometry at the Bedside to Study the Immunological Basis of Human Diseases: Distinctive Immune Features in Patients with a History of Term or Preterm Birth.
- IMMUNOLOGY. An interactive reference framework for modeling a dynamic immune system.
- Transient partial permeabilization with saponin enables cellular barcoding prior to surface marker staining.
- Clinical recovery from surgery correlates with single-cell immune signatures.