Sarah Patterson, MD
M.D., 2011 - Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Gaps in Ambulatory Patient Safety for Immunosuppressive Specialty Medications.
- Obesity Independently Associates with Worse Patient-Reported Outcomes in Women with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia (PJP) prophylaxis patterns among patients with rheumatic diseases receiving high-risk immunosuppressant drugs.
- A Young Woman With Sudden Urinary Retention and Sensory Deficits.
- Discordance of the Framingham cardiovascular risk score and the 2013 American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association risk score in systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Neuromyelitis Optica.
- Central Nervous System Manifestations of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Antimalarial myopathy in a systemic lupus erythematosus patient with quadriparesis and seizures: a case-based review.
- Cortisol patterns are associated with T cell activation in HIV.