Christine Anastasiou Perlegos, MD
Honors and Awards
- Chief Medical Resident, University of California San Diego, 2016
- Alpha Omega Alpha, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 2013
- American Medical Women’s Association Glasgow-Rubin Citation for Academic Achievement, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 2013
- Departmental Citation in Microbial Biology, University of California Berkeley, 2009
- Graduated with Highest Distinction, University of California Berkeley, 2009
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of California Berkeley, 2009
- Quality of care for patients with SLE: data from the American College of Rheumatology's RISE registry.
- Mortality among Hospitalized Individuals with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in the United States between 2006 and 2016.
- RISE registry reveals potential gaps in medication safety for new users of biologics and targeted synthetic DMARDs.
- Immunosuppressant use and hospitalisations in adult patients with systemic lupus erythematosus admitted to a tertiary academic medical centre.
- Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- Recovery of hair in the psoriatic plaques of a patient with coexistent alopecia universalis.
- Papules on the face and body.
- Brown Plaque on the Calf: A Case of Hidroacanthoma Simplex
- Inflammatory Mediators Regulate IMP-3 Expression in HNSCC
- Proinflammatory Mediators Upregulate IMP-3 in HNSCC